Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twilight Craze

After being in Cloquet for this past weekend for a hockey tournament I realized that I had to join in the Twilight craze. Everyone on my hockey team was reading it so I started reading one of their copies of the first book while I was up there, and I'm hooked. Its about a girl named Isabella "Bella" Swan who moves from sunny Phoenix, Arizona, to rainy Forks, Washington, tolive with her father, Charlie. She does this because her mother, Renée, can travel with her new husband. One the first day of school Bella sits next to Edward Cullen in class. Edward doesn't really like her. He even tries to change his schedule to avoid her. So far I'm not far into it at all but I think it is really good. I am excited to see what will happen next. I think that Edward and Bella will end up dating actually.

No comments: