Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh boy...whats america got to say about this one?

The article I read was called "Obama's picks: Longtime advisers, political foes to fill top positions in new administration." Its about how Barack Obama is planning on Monday to announce 6 people to fill administration posts, he is working at record speed to name the leadership team that will assist his job through a economy time during war and recession.
His selections include advisers and political foes, Democratic primary rival Hillary Rodham Clinton as secretary of state and President Bush's defense secretary, Robert Gates, staying in his current job. How do you think America is going to handle this? I for one think its a good deciscion because it really shows his character that he is having his rival assist him. I don't know if other poeple will agree with me though, I guess we will just have to see how this goes.

No comments: