Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Robberies

I read in the Star Tribune an article called "Minneapolis police seek tips on series of robberies." Its about how the Minneapolis police have been faced with many robberies and are seeking help. They are searching local homeless shelters to find a man responsible for 4 gun point robberies. I think that this is really scary because any time I hear stories like this i just get kind of freaked out. Its like why are there weird people like this who kill other people. I mean think of how hard it would be to be a police man/woman. Now in time the majority of cases have to deal with murders or robberies, what has happened to this world? I mean its almost common to hear about shootings in places like Minneapolis now. Hopefully people will start to figure it out and realize that killing and stealing and violence is not the way to live.

No comments: