Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Brothers story

My little brother who is 10 had a paper due. I read his paper to help give him advice or tips for his paper. His story was about a make believe fishing trip. It is kind of dumb but I give him lots of credit, it was a well written 7 page story for a 5th grader. I personally hate fishing but both of my brothers are obsessed and its annoying. So when I read this it took all of my strength to not chuck it out the window of our house. It was about a trip to some werid lake where he caught lots of big fish like pike, walleye, muskey, and bass. Every fish he caught was a new record in size and he went down in history for catching the most fish and the biggest in one weekend. Overall I would never ever read a story like this, I only read it because it was my brothers.

No comments: