Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Reading to Young Ones..

Once again I read to my little brother, same book still, Murder at the Winter Games by Roy MacGregor. He's a really slow reader. But anyways in the book were at my favorite part where Nish, one of the main characters, holds the gross-out olympics. This is where he thinks of different events for all the teams in the tournament to compete in. They have to do werid gross stuff like burp the alphabet and stuff like that. My favorite character in the series is Travis Lindsay. Hes my favorite character because he is the team leader and he is the one that is not super brave but not shy. I can relate to him alot, I am that same way. He also puts a lot of thought and concentration into his hockey game, as do I. He is very postive and keeps the team together in tough situations. When I was little and would read these books I would pretend that I was part of the team and that me and Travis were best friends.

No comments: