Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Kid Books

The past few nights I have been reading to my little brother. He is in 5th grade and loves to read, unlike myself unfortantly. He is currently reading Murder at the Winter Games by Roy MacGregor. So before he goes to bed he asks me to read a chapter for him because there not that long. This is one of my all time favorite books. I read it when I was his age. The overall book series is about a Canadian pee-wee hockey team that goes on lots of different trips and find adventures on them and get stuck in mysteries and stuff like that. The one that he is reading is about them going to the winter games in Salt Lake City. They are playing in the International Pee-Wee Olympics. One of the people they meet there are killed and they try to figure out who killed him. I love this book and series because I love hockey. I have read every book in this series because they are quick reads and they are very interesting. If I could find good books like these that I enjoy, I might like reading more.

No comments: