Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Culture

One major part of the American Culture is sports. More specifically, Baseball. In the article I read it talks about Alex Rodriguez, otherwise known as the infamous "A-Rod." The article talks about how he cheated this game by taking steriods. I think this is terrible. It makes him look terrible for lying about it and doing it in the first place. It makes the New York Yankees look terrible for taking someone who would give them a bad name for something like this. It also looks terrible on the sport itself. It is people like A-Rod who give baseball a bad name. These players are looked up to by thousands and thousands of people and are setting an example. The example to lie, cheat and do drugs is not one that this culture respects at all. I love baseball. I am a huge fan, but it is people like A-Rod that make me really dislike it.

Once again it wont let me post the address. But i found it at sacbee. com

No comments: