Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bollywood

Bollywood profits hit all time low? The article I read talks about how this spring is going to be very tough for the Bollywood film production. The box office is registering at an all time low. The revenue has been dropping since December of 2008. I guess I can see how this is happening. I mean the economy is making it hard to do extra things like spend 8 dollars on a movie ticket then 8 more for food. I can't imagine that even Hollywood is doing to well. I have only seen one Bollywood film and I actually kind of enjoyed it. It was the one we watched, Bride and Predjiduce. I didn't think I would like it just because its not from our culture and it could be not that great but it ended up being good. Hopefully profits in the movie industry will rise again. Because it is movies that help us get through hard times. We are able to be in a mode of thought that we are in another life and that is what helps people make it through the day.

No comments: