Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quote

For this blog i'm going to discuss a quote that really stood out to me. Balfour said "Are you telling me hes going to get away with this?" Dante responded "No, because the more lies you tell, or the more complicated you make it, the harder it is to keep track and eventually you mess up." Why this stands out to me is because it really explains life.  Someone very close to me has lied to me for most of my life and he was caught in it because he got so caught up that he completely messed up. The fact that my grandpa wrote a quote like this is kinda convient because its kindof been my familys life story for awhile. My mom often says stuff like this about lying and stuff. And i agree completely with this statement. No matter who it is, a bad guy, a good guy, a best friend a enemey or even family. Anytime someone lies, they get caught. Its werid. I have lied before and i have gotten caught. I try to dig my way into a story and get caught. I guess thats just the way this world works. I just think this quote pretty much explains what happens when you lie pretty well. Its like what my mom says, "When you play with fire don't cry when you burn." When you constantly lie to the point of it becoming natural someones bound to catch on.

No comments: