Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Protagonist

In the book I'm reading, "The Fourth Day", Jim Balfour is developing to be the protagonist. He recently just learned about 3 murders that are similar to his friends death. Jim is the guy who wants to crack this case. No one knows who these murderers are but Jim is determined to figure it out. As of now he has very little knowledge and explanation or motives for this killer. His work is in the early stages right now. Jim is the kind of man who is very down to earth. But he knows that when 3 people are killed around the time of different golf events thats not coincidental. I am really excited to keep reading and find out if he is able to solve the mystery. My prediction is that the guy on the tour had an affair with eaach of these people and then just killed them. There are parts in the book where in talks in someother persons presepctive. I am almost postive it is the killer because he discuss how murder is easy, and about different golf tournaments. Also I recently read a part where he discusses that he was sexually abused as a child by his father. Motive? I think so. Jim just has to discover this information to become the hero.

No comments: