Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Interesting...

Todays blog is going to be a letter  that im writing to Mr. Roger Carivelle. Mr. Carivelle is the serial killer. 
Dear Mr. Carivelle,
Where to start, first of all, get it together. I mean I know you were sexually abused as a child and had a really messed up father and went through things most kids could never imagine, but why I use that to kill people? You say in the book that it brings you please? I will never understand how killing a local civilian who did nothing to you could bring you please by killing them. I know you were the one who killed the 4 women plus Jim's sister. It really makes me mad that you get away with this. Its making me even more angry considering your are holding Jims girlfreind hostage when she did nothing to you. Its like when I watch a movie and there is the mean character who just bugs the crap out of me and I start yelling at the tv, you're that charcter. Although i must admitt like calling Jim and being like "hey its Rog, how are ya" acting like nothing is going on i thought that was kind of clever. But I still dislike you and cannot wait until your caught and killed.

No comments: