Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Love

When I typed in "Love" in the google news search an interesting article appeared. It was an article called, "65 reasons we love the madness of NCAA Basketball Tournament." That is a certinly a werid thing to write an article about someones love towards it. I guess i have a love towards music and hockey, so its not crazily weird. But this article really shows how so many people look forward to this time of year and how memoriable it is to many people. People always say not to love material things, which i dont't, but there are things that I love that don't nessararly love you back. For me, love is the way you feel about something or someone you are passionate about. I mean i'm not saying have like a passionate love towards your brother, thats weird but like that you would do just about anything for the safety and being of him. And that there are things you are so devoted to in life that you can't see yourself without.

No comments: