Sunday, January 4, 2009

More twilight!

Since I had absoultely nothing to do today I read more twilight. I got through the part where Jacob or whatever his name tells Bella the theory of how Edward is a vampire. I then got to the party where the group of boys like chase her down in that city and Edward comes and saves her. As of where I left of is where Edward and Bella are sitting at the resturant after he had just saved her and they are asking questions. This is where Bella brings upon the idea of him being a vampire. And for once in the book Edward is finally answering these questions! I love it. They are really falling in love and it is so cute. In a way its kinda creepy on how Edward says how much he wants her blood but can't have it but I mean still I guess its the new way to flirt...? I am in love with the book though and I need to finish soon so I can see the movie!!

No comments: