Sunday, January 4, 2009

Finally twilight

Over this break I finally found time to continue reading twilight. I'm really happy that I was able to because it is really getting good! As of now in the book I just read where Bella was almost hit by a car. Edward was able to, at the speed of light, jump in front of the van and push it away. This is really where you know Edward and Bella truely have a connection. Can I just say that Edward is the total guy I want? The book describes him as this total God. Although I have not seen the movie yet, but the commericals for twilight look outstanding. And the guy who plays Edward is so good looking! I am in love with this book, partially because I know that Edward and Bella end up together so its so fun to read about how their love between each other is so mysterious.

No comments: